informed via our press releases
We are happy to help!
International top-class sport in a festive end-of-year atmosphere. Jumping Mechelen is a unique experience not to be missed by media professionals.
If you wish to apply for media accreditation, you can request your accreditation via the form.
- Need parking? Apply for accreditation as soon as possible The number of parking spaces is limited.
- Accreditations are reserved for active members of the press with an assignment to produce publications around Jumping Mechelen 2023.
- Content creators, bloggers, influencers, … can submit an application. We will look into the possibilities. Hobby photographers are allowed to take photos at Jumping Mechelen, provided they adhere to the privacy regulations. They do not receive press accreditation.
The photos on this website cannot be reproduced without permission. For images, please contact our in-house photographers:
- Paardenfotograaf (Peter Van den Bulck)
- Hippofoto (Dirk Caremans)
- Studio Temps De Poses (Dominique Remience)
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Katrien Van Miert (press officer)
+32 (0)479 633 573
Would you like to stay informed about the press releases? Send an email to Katrien Van Miert and she will add you to our press list.