Hidden Gem of Jumping Mechelen
If you never came to watch the four-in-hand driving competition at Jumping Mechelen you’ve missed out on one of the most spectacular events of Vlaanderens Kerstjumping far too many times. The FEI Driving World Cup is incredibly spectacular and an unforgettable experience for all horse sport enthusiasts.
This year, the World Cup driving competition promises to be another breathtaking show. After all, only top-notch participants will be competing:
- Boyd Exell from Australia, a living legend in the sport of driving, will certainly aim to shine once again. He has won the World Cup in Mechelen 4 times already.
- Bram Chardon from the Netherlands will defend his title from last year.
- Belgium will be represented by Dries Degrieck and Glenn Geerts. They bring along a group of loud and loyal fans.
- Koos de Ronde from the Netherlands, like Boyd Exell, has won the FEI Driving World Cup in Mechelen 4 times. He will undoubtedly be a strong contender.
- Swiss driver Jérome Voutaz and German driver Michael Brauchle are having a strong season and are determined to achieve a good result.
The warm-up for the FEI Driving World Cup is scheduled for 29 December at 2:40pm. The climax takes place on 30 December at 10pm. This competition has also been a magnificent conclusion to Vlaanderens Kerstjumping for many years. Don’t miss it!